Biomass boilers are heating systems that use the combustion of organic matter to provide heating and hot water. Biomass boilers can be anything from simple log burning stoves, wood chip boilers, straw burners, to fully automated wood chip or processed wood pellet burners.
The McInnes Group only fit the best quality biomass boilers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. By only installing the highest quality systems we ensure our customers have the most efficient and reliable systems available on the market – this is a crucial point to remember when comparing quotes.
Why use biomass?
- Biomass is a ‘carbon lean’ fuel producing a fraction of the carbon emissions of fossil fuels.
- With the government RHI scheme, you can get paid for the heating your house
- UK sourced biomass can offer local business opportunities and support the rural community
- Biomass can be sourced locally, from within the UK, on an infinite basis, contributing to the security of supply
- Interest free loans available from Energy Savings Trust (up to £10k for domestic or up to £100k for non-domestic). We can talk you through this.
District Heating Schemes
As well as individual properties and commercial premises, biomass systems lend themselves very well to district heating schemes in both new and existing properties, providing heat and hot water to any number of properties.
“The process through planning and during installation was made much easier as a result of the help and friendly assistance given by the team at McInnes Renewables”
D. Macdonald, Isle of Skye